Monday, February 12, 2007

Power to do Exploits

Dear friend,

When was the last time you dreamt of your future without limitations or distractions from your heavily routin-e-ised, organized and myopic life? I know you probably used to dream of how you are going to affect humanity and impact your generation at some point in life, but seriously when did you do that last?

It is abnormal for a man (man or woman, boy or girl) not to dream or have aspirations or have aspirations of becoming someone else (i.e. copying somebody). We were not created by God to just live the life as it comes, we have been created by God to create, invent, dream........in other words, we have been created to think BIG , dream BIG and to do BIG. Is there a remedy to this abnormality? I ask myself.

Why are we comfortable with copying and replicating others? Why is the world loosing taste and colour? Why are all the women striving to look like the MTV female stars? Why is everything being so boring? Where is the place of dynamism and inventions? Must you follow the majority? Hmmmm........., the majority is NOT alwaysRIGHT! Do you ever think about this? Imagine the painful shock of the people who ran (aligned with the majority) to the deadly carnal during the Lagos bomb blast crisis. They were running in fear of the uncertain and ran to meet their deaths. Though painful and sad, this is what we do.

God has created man with a WILL (which by the way, is God's free gift to man that He will not touch) and we are meant to exercise it to accomplish things, particularly as sons of God, we are expected to have our will aligned to God's intent and purpose so as to manifest the fullness of God here on earth and do exploits that will positively impact our generation. I believe this generation and generations to come need a change and it can only start with YOU as an individual, then it will spread to a cluster of people, next a community, then a city and a state, the nations and ultimately the whole world.

You know the likes of Martin Luther, Mother Theresa, and Nelson Mandela did not become what they are by copying others and limiting their creative juices, they identified a need and determined to meet that need for humanity sake.I shall dream and dream some more!!!!!! I will practice with my mind and focus on things that are true, honest, just, pure and lovely and things that are of good report.

Moreover, I have the mind of Christ; full of limitless ideas and innovations, I shall do exploits mighty on the face of the earth, I shall stand before kings, ...........really my motivation is that I have the spirit of love, power and SOUND MIND. I am unique and the one thing I can do without paying a price is dreaming, nobody will kill me for dreaming. Hmm, sure they may criticize me for my wild imaginations, but at least my imagination is at work.

Dear friend, there is no limit to the power of imagination, if only you can see it, it will surely come to pass, so dreammmmm.................................

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one. I think you captured some very important thoughts. Perhaps, the greatest tragedy in a man's life is to never reach his maximum potential. Dreaming pushes us towards reaching our maximum potential. Why is why...I HAVE A DREAM!

FunMe said...

Yes you are right. The greatest fulfillment of all is to die empty (i.e. use up all stored potential to impact generations).

Thank you for your comment.

Anonymous said...

Quite right. We all move towards our dream. But first we must believe that our dreams can come true. If we can see it and it is God's will we can have it. Two brothers pictured a flying machine and even though no one else believe it could be possible they built the machine; because they saw it.